91-02 3rd gen Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)

The FD3S RX-7 is Iconic. In 2000, the only guys I knew who had RX-7s were ballers. It was pricey then and is pricey now. Highly sought and such a great sports car.

Just like the Toyota Supra, timeless body design. Absolutely gorgeous.

Sports Car, 13Brew Rotary turbo motor.































http://iheartjapanesecars.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-visit-to-r-magic-2006.html

http://iheartjapanesecars.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-visit-to-re-amemiya-2006.html


I had a chance to visit R Magic and RE Amemiya in 2006 and was amazed at seeing the FCs and FDs from Option and Option2 magazines.

Now that people are starting to pick them up, it was amazing to see the V8 swapped FDs and also the rotary building to it's true potential.
------------------------------------

Throughout the years there have been some awesome builds and I always amazed how it just looks nice. Even the insane porche RE Amemiya on.

People hated these cars back in 2004, but to me it is about the build.






credit - Smileyshot!

Veilside

 Rocket Bunny kit, credit - Street and Standard

credit - speedhunters.com





Comments