Junkyard blues - 1980 Toyota Corolla


I've been salvaging good parts for the last month. I would go to the junkyard, see a car and hit FB asking what people need or what is worth saving.

I've done this with a few cars, which I will talk about shortly, but for now I'll do the 80's corolla.


These are really nice fixed up. Seeing one in the junkyard, I asked what was worth saving.

I immediately got hit up for parts and even paypaled money.

I only picked up parts that folks paid for of top. That was the tail lights, a hood cowl and a mirror.


While I wanted to save the grill and head light bezels, but the right side was damaged. I did take apart the head light mounts and waited to see if people were serious about getting these parts. Obviously not.



















Comments

  1. I live in Colombia South America. I have a working Toyota Corolla Sedan 1980 and I want to buy parts like bumpers and Tail ligths. Do you have these parts? How much is that parts?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment