Toyota Van high top conversions

Get Away High top conversion


I saw one of these driving in Vancouver BC and I was absolutely floored. I loved it!!!!

I am a huge Toyota van fan. I love this because it is a camper type conversion.

So I asked the guys on Toyota Van tech (Toyotavantech.com) if they seen this and one guy responded.

He showed me this picture and said it was made by a Canadian company called "Get Away".

There was notably an American company, Country Homes, also made a high top conversion that was a pop top. They have long got rid of the mold and Tim at TVT contacted Country Homes about the mold to no avail.

Country Homes Pop top
Truck & Van Works Incorporated Poptop - credit to Tim
























Being older vans and these companies looking to newer vans, they are becoming rarer.






Comments