Another early 90's custom Z!!!!

This was posted on a Datsun FB page. The original owner is William Sanders. He posted asking if people have seen it.

In true troll fashion, people jumped on to talk shit about it.

I feel that TODAY'S CROWD IS PRIVILEGED. Why? In the 70- early 90's, there was no ebay, craigslist or internet to buy stuff.

This was an era where people used imagination to build a car. When I picked up my Zs, the guys I talked to were all V8 swapped Z guys. It is the hot rod mentality.


But if you really look at this car... it is seriously a work of art.

I asked William if it was a kit and he said it was all custom! "Front air vents from the old Ferrari GT , the mirrors from the Testarosa, 67 Vette bullet tail lights"

TRUTH IS, CREATIVITY FOR CARS IS NOTHING LIKE IT USED TO BE!!!!





Comments