11-15 Toyota Camry (XV50) (with rental car review)

I rent cars often, not weekly or anything, but enough to try out newer models.

When I decided to do this blog, I have driven tons of cars. I prefer Japanese cars and always compare.

This is no different. Actually, this would be the 2nd time I have driven a 2015 Camry. 1st time I did not take pix, but just made a comparison to the 2015 Altima.

These Camrys are offered with a 2.0-2.5L 4 cylinder or a 3.5L V6. 4 or 6sp AT available.
Hybrid version comes with 2.5L 4 cylinder with CVT


I love the aggressive (but common design) head lights and bumper turn signals

Large front bumper


Sleek bodyline

Gunmetal rims.



Lip wing, really fits the body line! SE model.

Good space for passengers.







back up camera

Digital "pages" in the center of gauges.

Huge trunk space.









This is the 4 cylinder, but it
 also has some kick!

Interior is nice, black material with red stitching, gives it that "Type R" feel. LOL.

Paddle shifters on the wheel were pretty cool (remember I'm from another era of cars).

The Camry is not as bulky as it's competitors and possible the previous models (just seems lighter).


The only thing I had issue was I've hit my head twice either going in or coming out of the car, so that sleek body line might have a low entrance point.

Otherwise, pretty solid car!
-------------------------------------------

Comments