Rant: 2005 and Up cars

Before I made the decision to go back to school and focus on family, I was in love with many cars. As I said earlier, I would be on many forums learning as much about other cars. I was active at the various car meets, spectated at car shows and events and even helped out behind the scenes at the 1st Formula Drift in Seattle.

When I put things on hold, it was in 2006 when I transitioned from Seattle to San Francisco with nothing. I was essentially starting over.

This is where I stopped paying attention to everything car related. I would jump on some forums once in awhile, but kept it very minimum. In fact, I was only active on the Mitsubishi forums due to buying a 2006 Outlander.

With all that said, I am now catching up on many things. I am back tracking and reading up on cars from 2005 to currently 2015. I've seen some cool cars on the road and seeing older cars disappear or rarely see them.

So understand I am unfamiliar with the newer cars.

Comments